Wild Wild West Wild Wild West

good music choice

LOL GOOD MUSIC CHOICE

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Long and boring

This is well made, but I was bored out of my mind and I just wanted to turn it off the whole time. Aren't these things supposed to be quick and action packed? This was just some people walking around for like 10 minutes, with 1 very very short fight scene. Not good. The animation could have been 1/4th the length and had more time dedicated to action rather than boring-ness.

Littleluckylink responds:

Some people just can't appreciate something that isn't 100 percent random violence with no plot or anything really.
The next one will be more action packed.

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

internet, lol

Well animated. The youtube stealing thing was the best part.

Finished Business Collab Finished Business Collab

HI THIS IS KEATONOTON

I barely ever look at the flash portal, then happened to, AND THERE WAS THIS THING THAT I WAS IN LOLOLOL WTF?????? Also, the menu music still sucks a lot. You could have picked something a lot better.

Baconneggs responds:

KEATON! i havent seen u on aim all day! if you want co accept the portal buddies thing mang!
btw colab doing good got a 3.95 right now ;o LETS HOPE FOR 4!!!

Chris Angel: Freak Chris Angel: Freak

best YTMND ever

Best YTMND ever. You should make a lot of sequals.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Completely 100% Awesome

Completely 100% Awesome

On The Moon (episode 1) On The Moon (episode 1)

LOVED

I have loved this animation for a very long time. Certainly has a place in my heart. I must have watched it 7 million times over the summer.

LL: 9/11 Never Forget LL: 9/11 Never Forget

crappy

CRAPTACULAR!

Tell Me! Tell Me!

i liked it very much

I liked it very much. The animation was so very smooth Matt and Knox can make things funny just with his voice. You shouldnt just reply to comments of people who said YOUR CLAY STUFF IS BETTER, i think actually commenters like me should be replied to as well =D. THE RETARDS DONT DESERVE IT